Has it really been almost a year since my last blog post? Wow! It has been a crazy year:
- I was promoted at my association to Regional Conference Meeting Planner last fall and held my first three conferences in Dallas, Hartford and Chicago.
- Melissa and I both passed the CMP exam in January.
- Took two vacations of a lifetime – Paris for a week in March and I head out to Greece (Athens and Santorini) on Saturday!
- I moved (again) into a townhouse with Corey, one of my best friends from college.
- Two of my college roommates got engaged.
- Bought a new car – 2013 Hyundai Sonata (hit 1,000 miles this weekend!)
- This summer promises to be really busy with lots of work trips and conferences – can’t wait!
To celebrate Corey’s new townhouse we threw an awesome Cinco de Mayo themed housewarming party with lots of beer and margaritas. Complete with a family favorite – Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip. Not exactly part of the Mexican theme but a family favorite (thanks Ciocie for sharing)!
1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
12 ounce bottle hot sauce
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
8 ounces of Greek yogurt
1 (16 ounce) bottle bleu cheese salad dressing
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
2/3 cup bleu cheese crumbles
1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake chicken breast and then shred.
- In a saucepan over low heat combine cream cheese, and blue cheese dressing. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in hot sauce and garlic.
- Add in bleu cheese and chicken.
- Spread into a 13×9” pan or 2 9″ pie plates
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
Serve with Tostitos, Fritos or celery (which I personally despise).